Alcohol-based hand sanitizers help to deter the spread of germs and illness-causing bacteria, particularly in busy environments like schools and offices: Stop the Spread of Germs: According to studies, 1 in 5 people don’t regularly wash their hands. Of those who do, 70% don’t use soap.Benefits of waterless hand sanitizer:
- require less time than hand washing.
- act quickly to kill microorganisms on hands.
- are more accessible than sinks.
- reduce bacterial counts on hands.
- do not promote antimicrobial resistance.
- are less irritating to skin than soap and water.
- some can even improve condition of skin.